Work Place – Village Hall – Charities
AQE can supply, install and maintain a variety of E.V. charge points to suit your individual requirements.
Due to the large number of variants available for charging in the workplace we suggest all applicants have a site survey. This is to ensure applicants understand what can be installed on their chosen site, before applying for the WCS grant.
The Work Place Charging Scheme (WCS)
The WCS, or Workplace Charging Scheme, is a voucher-based scheme designed to provide eligible applicants with support towards the upfront costs of the purchase and installation of EV chargepoints.
The contribution is limited to the 75% of purchase and installation costs, up to a maximum of £350 for each socket, up to a maximum of 40 across all sites for each applicant.
The applicant must apply using the online application portal. The application must be completed by the applicant and includes:
• contact details
• evidence of eligibility (see below)
• details of sites where the installations will take place
• declaration of current need for charging or intent to encourage uptake of eligible EVs
• has dedicated off street parking for staff and/or fleets
• own the property or have consent from the landlord for chargepoints to be installed at all the sites listed in the application
Applicants can only redeem their WCS voucher with authorised installers as they claim the grant on behalf of the applicant.
The scheme is open to organisations (as defined below) that fulfil all of the following criteria:
• Are a registered business, charity, or public sector organisation evidenced by a Companies House reference number. You can alternatively apply by using VAT Registration Number or HMRC registration letter. Charities not in possession of any of this documentation can upload a copy of their registration to the Charity
More information can be found on the Government Website